Thursday, January 26, 2012

um...hi.

THAT'S RIGHT! I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT :) oh, and i added that awfully cute Pooh & friends picture just because I can (; anyways, getting down to business. First order of business I just want to say hello all and i'm happy to be a part of this. Second order of business is my truth is's:

Everyone (i'm gunna switch it up a bit do you one for all of you first): well you three mean so much to me it's crazy. I'm sad though that this semester I barely get to see any of you. I don't want to drift apart so we gotta hang out all the time and of course keep blogging...ahem..emma..anywaysss, I'm so happy I know all three of you so well and that we are great friends. You are all amazing and special people that are irreplacable to me and the rest of the world. NONE OF YOU CHANGE BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL HOW YOU ARE!

Now time to get down and dirty ;)

Taylor:  hiiiii. Truth is, I don't even know where to start. First, let me just say with out you I'd probably go into a coma, have a heart attack, and then die. So basically, I love you to death and no one can ever replace you. You are so strong and brave and that's what I admire about you. People are intimidated of you because of that. (That's a good thing) I also love how you know what you want so well and you will work 10 times harder than you should just to achieve it. And i know you can do anything you set your mind to, i'm not just saying that..Like we talked about in Outtasight, you are one of the lights in my life. You shine so bright and i don't want to see you getting duller because everyone around you needs your light. I know you are a happy girl. You have everything to smile about. If you don't think you do, smile about your future. You are going to be so successful, and such a beautiful mother, with beautiful taylor babies and you will be the happiest girl on the planet. But for now, just be thankful and happy and take life day by day because that's the only thing us teens can do until we get out of prison (our homes and school) and go to college. God blessed you with so many talents; you are just amazing. Never doubt yourself, EVER. See the beauty in yourself because everyone around you sees it :) I'm always here, to listen, or to set you straight, or just to laugh with. :) never forget it. I AM HERE. ALWAYS. we are going to have soooo many memories by the time high school is over with AND many many more after that, we'll be makin memories till the day we die in the nursing home together. love you taylor tot. <4 <4

WOO 1 DOWN TWO TO GO!

Allie: ohh allynn, hi there <3 so the truth is is that you are one of the only people I feel COMPLETELY comfortable around. I can totally be myself and you won't judge me. Wellll maybe a little, but that's because i'm so dang weird...anyways, I love you so much and I feel like sometimes I take your friendship for granted. Know that I won't ever again. You are such an amazing friend to me sometimes when I don't deserve it. We get on each others nerves sometimes but that's because that's what married couples do :) I absolutely love our sleepovers where we just talk about everything and life in general. You have such good insight to everything I say, and that's one of the coolest things about you. You really have a good head on your shoulders Al, that'll take ya far in life kid ;) but in all seriousness it will. I can't wait to see what you do with your life. Whatever you do, I know you'll be amazing at it. Another amazing thing about you is how genuinely nice you are to EVERYONE (with the exclusion of one *hands clenching*). That's something I admire about you because as you know i get angry easily and sometimes I just lash out at people. You are always level headed and know what to do. That's why I like coming to you with my probs. You are so not judgmental and that's crazy cool. But I know you have an opinion about things, and it's a really good opinion that people will respect you for sharing, so sometimes I just wish you'd speak up more. No one will ever dislike you Al, no matter what, because you're such a genuine person. And not many people are anymore so I mean that wholeheartedly. I'm so happy we became such wonderful friends over the long course of an entire year (;  But I can't wait to keep making more memories with you because you're just a great kid overall. Don't let anyone tell you differently. OKAY? that's an order from your wife! xoxo, Marge <3

Emma's turn ;)

Emma: Well, the truth is I just admire you overall. Let's start with your laugh. I know it sounds creepy, but I love your laugh. When you are happy you make everyone else around you happy and that's probably my favorite thing about you. You just ooze some sort of amazingness out of you that I don't know how to describe. It's weird, but I feel like your little sister or something. I really do look up to you. How strong you are baffles me. How you can deal with our friends so well is something I love about you too. I love our notes and our secret codes and our amazing drawings :) those are the best...anyways, it saddens me that we have absolutely no classes or lunches together. NOW I'M NOT GUNNA KNOW WHO YOU EVEN ARE ANYMORE. you can't leave me Emma :( i already miss you as it is, so we gotta stay in touch. but even when were not together i know that you're one of my very bestest friends. You never make me mad and i can just laugh with you. But i also can be serious if i need me to be so i hope you continue to inform me on things. I feel like i can tell you anything. And that's such a comforting feeling. With most people i get this gut feeling that somehow they're gunna tell someone, but not you. I 100% trust you and i hope you 100% trust me. You have so much to offer this world and I get so excited when I think about how unique you are. You are SUCH an amazing designer/drawer and person in general. I'm so glad to know you and be writing this truth is about you, you don't even know! I thought i was gunna be some unaccepted loser when i came to Pewaukee but I feel like i've known you forever. I can't wait to keep our friendship growing because you are a fantastic person to get to know. i'm always here, judgement free, bored out of my mind, waiting for someone to tell me something interesting. so come on by as much as you want and tell me stuff :) heehe love you emma. NEVER FORGET IT YOU BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS OF WONDERFULNESS!

Bye all three of you. You should be proud i just did that :)
NOW EMMA GET YOUR BUTT TYPING!

1 comment:

  1. ps sorry that those were novels..i get carried away with these assignments i guess :P

    ReplyDelete